Friday, September 10, 2010

The Facebook Archives are done, now we can move forward.

Ok, so for those that have been keepin' up, you may have noticed a few trends pop up with my posts for the Facebook Archives. On some days, you may have seen more than one track for the same day; that was a new feature I had started on Facebook simply called "Extra Track of the Day". These would occur by something in my life reminding me of a particular song, so then I'd post it. Kinda like how one would unlock a reward in a video game by meeting certain requirements. More often than not though, they'd show up in the case of birthdays. I may still do extra tracks, but I don't think I'll be doin' 'em for birthdays much anymore (November would be the biggest pain in the ass).

Somethin' else that was happenin' near the end, was the "Mixtape Monday". Basically, I'd find a lengthy mix of music and post that. This will definitely be coming back for this blog.

Lastly, there was "Sucka Free Sunday" (I got the name from MTV, but I'm sure it isn't their concept), which was some kind of Music-Posting-Battle between Mandey / Haze.EXE (who posts under, "AK" on here, by the way) and myself. I'm not too sure I wanna do that anymore...at least not like THAT. Maybe it'll be reserved specifically for Funk / Hip Hop Instrumental type shit. She and I will have to talk about it. (Also, we might become roommates in the near future)

One more thing before I post today's track, is that I'm going to try to get even more co-authors to this blog (I hate that word, "Blog"...ugh.) so that the musical content will be more diverse, thusly appealing to a more broad scope of people. That would be nice...

For those of you that have been keeping up with this site, either from back when I was doing it on facebook, or if you stumbled your way here, thank you for listening. I'll do my best to make this spot better for y'all.

Catch you later...

- Kenny / Riot.EXE -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) Sucka free sundays need to be around in some form.

2) I can't wait to move home!