Saturday, September 24, 2011

9-24-2011 - Today's Hotness (Bass): "Loveless" - Jack Sparrow.

Ok, first and foremost, I need to fuckin' apologize to all of y'all. I know I hadn't been posting for quite some time, but a lot of shit went down and I needed to get my shit straightened out. Firstly, my god damn laptop decided it no longer wanted to go online anymore, so I had to get that fixed. Secondly, I moved out of my moms place (fucking FINALLY, right?) and so I had to get my stuff packed and moved and unpacked and settled. Everything is good now and Tracks on the Daily will be up and running like usual. I'm sorry that I didn't say anything in advance. Anyways...I spotted this track in the usual spot, SomethingAwful.com forums. REALLY good shit right here, makin' for excellent cruisin' music.

No comments: